Sunday, October 31, 2010

Restaurant Review

Yard House Restaurant
Dulce Colon
            The Yard House restaurant is a very nice place to eat if you don’t want to attend a formal restaurant or a too casual restaurant. It is the best place to go for game nights, get together and family reunions. I have visited Yard House at least three times with my family and everyone enjoyed the restaurant’s atmosphere. It is a very mellow place during the day but in the evening prepare to have a massive headache when you leave the restaurant. During the evening the restaurant becomes very busy and loud. There is loud music playing and different sport games televised on their TV screens.  With a whole group of people, games and a bar, you are guaranteed to have a lot of noise! There is so much noise, that you can’t hear what the person next to you is saying.
            The restaurant had really good service and is well run. Their food is really good and there are lots to choose from on the menu. The three times I have attended Yard House I ordered something different.  For example, I had their Mac and Cheese, Angel hair pasta, and their Classic Cheeseburger.  Everything I had was well put together and I enjoyed what I had. I would order them again if I went back to the Yard House and would recommend these dishes to someone who would be visiting the Yard House for the first time.
            What I like the most about the restaurant other than the great food is that there are windows along the kitchen so you are able to stand there and watch the cooks prepare the food. It is more interesting for those who have never been in a professional kitchen and experience what goes on behind doors. Another thing that I like about the restaurant is that it is always busy which normally means that they get a lot of good business throughout the day.  The one thing I dislike about the Yard House is that their prices are very expensive. This makes it hard for me and other people to go to Yard House as often as we please.
            The restaurant’s sanitation is in tip top shape that it makes you feel clean yourself.  When you walk into the Yard House there are only one or two tables that are dirty but they are always cleaned up within a “blink of an eye”. I have yet to have a bad experience with the restaurant and hope that I never do.
            If I was a food critic I would give the restaurant an A because they are always on the ball. They have really good food, good service, and it is a great restaurant all together. I would recommend the restaurant to those who are looking for some where new to eat.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment